Selective invoice finance or invoice finance facilities
For established UK companies
Invoice finance solutions for
business growth and expansion
- £250k to £15m funding available
- Single/multiple invoices or credit facility
- Up to 90% invoice advance rate
- UK & international invoices accepted
- Bad debt protection available
- Must be trading 2+ years with sales >£500k
Achieve your business goals.
Contact us now!
Why partner with Blueray Capital?
- Partnerships and funding lines with over 150 banks, funds and institutions, many of whom are not available directly to borrowers
- Reduced time and increased chance of success
- Lender preference to deal with intermediaries with whom they already have a relationship
Invoice Finance FAQs
Historical and current year financial information including aged debtor and creditor summary with business overview including supply chain process, payment terms and timings
Indicative offers can be secured quite quickly but the whole process could take 3-4 weeks.
Terms vary but typically there is a modest set up or arrangement fee and a small % service fee based on the funds drawn down over the credit period.
Most geographies are accepted with the exception of high risk and sanction territories.
Finished goods or intermediary products that require no further processing. Shelf life must exceed 12 months.
Typically GBP £s, US $s and € Euros
All information is treated confidentially and stored securely. We can provide a non-disclosure agreement if required.
We act for clients in an exclusive and contingent manner. We are remunerated by the eventual funding provider.
If you have any further questions please let us know.