Invoice Finance and Receivables Financing
For established UK companies
- £250k to £15m funding available
- Single/multiple invoices or credit facility
- Up to 90% invoice advance rate
- UK & international invoices accepted
- Bad debt protection available
- Must be trading 2+ years with sales >£500k
Achieve your business goals. Contact us now!
Why partner with Blueray Capital?
- Partnerships and funding lines with over 100 banks, funds and institutions, many of whom are not available directly to borrowers
- Reduced time and increased chance of success
- Lender preference to deal with intermediaries
Invoice Finance / Receivables Financing FAQs
Q1. What information will we need to provide?
Historical and current year financial information including aged debtor and creditor summary with business overview including supply chain process, payment terms and timings
Q2. How long does the funding process take?
Indicative offers can be secured quite quickly but the whole process could take 3-4 weeks.
Q3. What kind of terms should we expect?
Terms vary but typically there is a modest set up or arrangement fee and a small % service fee based on the funds drawn down over the credit period.
Q4. What are the geographic restrictions?
Most geographies are accepted with the exception of high risk and sanction territories.
Q5. What type of products can be funded?
Finished goods or intermediary products that require no further processing. Shelf life must exceed 12 months.
Q6. What currencies are covered?
Typically GBP £s, US $s and € Euros
Q7. Do you work under a non-disclosure agreement?
All information is treated confidentially and stored securely. We can provide a non-disclosure agreement if required.
Q8. What are your terms?
We act for clients in an exclusive and contingent manner. We are remunerated by the eventual funding provider.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
© Blueray Capital 2019 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.
www.blueraycapital.co.uk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0845 273 3846
Blueray Capital is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, number 792181.