Property sale & leaseback for commercial & industrial property up to £5m
- Mainland UK, with a preference for England & Wales
- All property types cosnidered, with a preference for industrial and commercial units in good locations
- Single properties and portfolios
- Raise working capital for business growth, debt reduction or shareholder distribution
- 100% open market value
- Market rent charged
- Payments are tax deductible
- Zero debt
- Flexible approach with rapid completion
Achieve your business goals.
Contact us now!
Why partner with Blueray Capital?
- Partnerships and funding lines with over 150 banks, funds and institutions, many of whom are not available directly to borrowers
- Reduced time and increased chance of success
- Lender preference to deal with intermediaries with whom they already have a relationship
Property Sale & Leaseback FAQs
Full details of the property involved, valuation report if available, most recent full accounts of the business, rationale for the transaction and brief bios of the Directors
Indicative terms will be provided within days but the whole process, including valuation, will take 4-6 weeks
Indicative terms will include a proposed purchase price, lease payment amount, rental bond, rental review periods and any cross-guarantee requirements. Terms will be subject to valuation, credit review and completion of legal documentation.
Terms will vary depending on property type, condition, location and financial status of the business owner. Lease terms will reflect market rates.
Funding is available for qualifying properties across England and Wales. Properties in Scotland may also be considered but, regrettably, not in Northern Ireland.
Following an initial discussion with Blueray Capital an application is submitted and indicative terms are normally received within 48 hours. If acceptable, the lender will conduct due diligence and instruct a valuation in order to provide a formal offer. Should the client wish to proceed, solicitors will be instructed and completion will take place normally within one month.
We act for clients in an exclusive and contingent manner. Our fee is paid by the purchaser upon successful completion of the transaction. If you have any further questions please let us know.